Thursday, June 27, 2013

Differences

Today, I woke up worried and wondering how my good friend was doing. The phone rings and it's my female parental unit calling to question why my good friend has updated her on her status (she's in the hospital by the way) and why she is asking her to pray for her strength in a time of need. Well, for someone who is so involved with religious beliefs right now I figured she'd be the first one to send a little prayer of health to whom she is following for my good friend. But no... it's to much for her and all of a sudden she has some business to attend to, but when the tables are turned in her favor I have to listen and participate.

After, that I had to ask myself. Am I the only normal person in my family, who cares about more than just myself and my delusions of life?

Sunrise in Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment