Thursday, July 10, 2014

??

I need a place of my own. Away from liars and decievers. Why, did I talk myself into this situation? Do I really think things will change in time? So, far as what I can see is that there is little to no improvement happening. Could that be because as adult I know things between adults should not take this long. Most adults in a relationship are honest and communicate with their partner about everything. Not just the stuff you deem worthy to share. On top of that it is pretty bad when a neighbor knows more about what is going on in the house than the partner in the relationship. I don't know how to do this. I don't know where to go from here. At this point in time I'm ready to throw in the towel on my very unique and complicated relationship. It's only been a month. 😔😩

No comments:

Post a Comment