Monday, July 7, 2014

Born yesterday...?

Yes, I guess I was born yesterday. The lies you tell and the scemes you scemin are all new to me. I was born yesterday. Mind not the fact that I have graduated from univeristy with honors and a degree because yes, I was born yesterday. My mind is well beyond those of the simple and my body is in tuned to every emotion. I know so much more than what you think of me. For you I was born yesterday for me I am well beyond my age. I have been ther done that and have all the T-shirts, you should recognize who you speak to. I am strong and independent don't need no man to lean on. I was nice enough to consider you. The least you could do is be true. True blue to every wors whether verbal or text, i can have anyone I desire and be where ever my content heart desires. But to you I was born yesterday and you can treat me any ol' way. This be a lesson to you, you have the best and treat it like the rest you will find in time that you sir in fact the one born yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment