Sunday, November 8, 2015

Blogger's Discretion Advised

I'm not perfect and I try to admitt my faults. When I'm upset I write what I feel at the moment. It's raw and unfiltered. I don't give any names and no one really knows me so if I blogged about you there is no need to get upset. Everyone has moments of frusteration with no one to talk to.
That was where I was and where I always am when I'm venting. This is my release, i'm not asshamed or afraid whom might know. I've bottled too much up in myself and it hurts physically and mentally. I do this for me with no care of who reads it becausd someone out inthis great big world could probably relate.
I do not and will not now or ever apologize for my in the moment feelings beit negative or positive. I love myself enough to be okay with whatever consequences that may arise from someone finding my blog.
I'm tired of talking out loud and no one listening. I've decided to vent via blog get over it. It's not just about you it's about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment