Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas?

Here it is another Christmas and I am just as anxious and depressed as usually. I could say that the events that took place 10 years ago have dulled pain wise but I still don't feel as festive as I was prior to that tradgic day. I sit here with a painted smile on my face while I continue to die inside. How do I get back to that place where life was a fun adventure and not a terrifying ride through an unfamiliar neighborhood at night?
I don't know but I guess I will continue to coast through life with this happy expression on my face. No one would ever understand why I feel so dark about life. Hell I can't understand myself when I started down this road.

Merry Christmas to all the fakers like me and those whom are actually happy in life.

😔🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment