Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Forgotten

So, I totally forget about this blog until just now. How did this happen you might ask? Life. I have living my life, growing and learning new things about myself and the world around me.
A lot has happened in two years, but I can't go back or won't go back. Don't get me wrong there was some great stuff and some horrible stuff but along the way I learned to leave the past... well in the past.
Starting from today know that I am happy, healthy and safe. I am still learning about myself and the irony of life. I hope to remember to share my life ups and downs as I have also learned I am not the only one to experience turbulence and joy in life.
I leave you with this question, is your past keeping you from moving forward? If so leave it where it belongs...in the past, work on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment